Dubai Creek is an integral & most important part of the city’s history. Accordingly, a trip to the Creek is a must.
Traditional Bedouin boats have been converted into restaurants that have lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You will be served a welcome drink on arrival. Later followed by delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on the sail.
Once the tour is started, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, shimmering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a flavourful buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. You may also enjoy live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
- Hotel Pick up (Sharing/Private at additional cost)
- 120 minutes cruising (Deira /Burdubai area)
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea, and water
- Washroom facilities
- International buffet BBQ dinner
- Open-air upper deck and fully air-conditioned lower deck
- Hotel Drop off (Sharing/Private at additional cost)
Approx 06 Hours