Turkey visa processing
Located between Europe and Asia, Turkey is located on the Anatolian peninsula in western side of Asia and small enclave in Thrace in the Balkan region of Southeast Europe.
The population has reached 83.2 million which was updated on 2020. The larget city is Istanbul and the national capital is Ankara. The most common language spoken is Turkish by Kurdish and Arabic by Turkish Arabs.
We have also started processing for Turkey visa. There will be few documents which has to be submitted to get the visa and appointment dates.
Documents required for Turkey Visa Application
Assisting/Hotel & Ticket booking/Verification of documents/Application Filling/Scheduling appointment
1. Original Passport valid for minimum 6 months.
2. Scanned Passport Visa Page valid for minimum 4 months.
3. Scanned Emirates Id Copy
4. Two (2) Passport Size Photos with white background.
5. Hotel Booking
6. Flight Ticket Booking
7. NOC from your sponsor. (Mention your name, passport number, starting date on the company, salary per month, with company stamp, company letterhead and signature)
(For partner no need Noc but Trade License is needed)
8. Bank Statement At least 10k balance (6 Months)
9. Travel insurance (We will provide for approval of the visa but need to pay additional)
Get in Touch with us..
- Appointment assistance for Turkey
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance