China visa processing
China is an exotic place that is completely packed with new sights and experiences. China is one of the four ancient civilisations with a history of over 3000 years. The intricacy of the language used here is more culturally vibrant than anywhere else. The food, medicine, poetry and even costume in this country is refined and deserves praise. The architectural wonders in China from old palaces to the Wall, are all reminders of why this country is a perfect holiday destination. If you want to get a visa to China from UAE, Seaman Tours can make the process easy. The visa application for a tourist or Business visa to China from Dubai is also known as the China travel visa or L visa. If you require professional and reliable help with the complicated China visa rules and requirements, then we are at your service. Seaman Tours provides tourist and business visa to visit China. It takes 3-4 working days for a normal China tourist visa and we also have express or urgent service on extra cost.
Documents required for Chinese Visa Application
- Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
- Original Passport Required (6-month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing China Embassy.
- Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 3 months online bank statement (Not for Indian and UAE passport holder)
- Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
- Invitation letter required for Business visa
- Urgent Service available with additional charges
Get in Touch with us..
- Appointment assistance for China
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance